Connecticut High School Coaches Association Academic All-State Nomination Form-Fall 2022
Criteria: Academic All-State Nomination:
Students attending and participating in athletics at a CIAC member school must meet the criteria listed below to be considered for CHSCA Academic All-State recognition. Coach must be a CHSCA member.
- Graduating senior- 12th grade
- Must be awarded CHSCA All-State First Team in their sport
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher over the last 4 year (freshman through current senior year)
- Be in good standing within their school community
- Exhibit/practice outstanding character and citizenship in school, during competition, and in the community.
The submitted nomination form must be signed by the student-athlete, CHSCA member Head Coach, and the nominated student-athlete's school guidance counselor.
Thanks for submitting!
We’ll contact this person only in case of emergency.